MetroPolis Live Stream Online

0
40
MetroPolis

Watch MetroPolis TV live stream online channel. MetroPolis TV Polska Live Streaming Online. Metro is a free-to-air Polish channel with movies, documentaries, and lifestyle programs. It was launched on December 2, 2016, with the ownership of Agora SA. In the year 2017 Agora SA sold 49% of the shares to Discovery, Inc and this company is the most renowned media company in Poland. At the end of 2017, purchase remaining 51% for PLN 19 million under a share buyback agreement.

MetroPolisMetroPolis TV work with the Slogan (Telewizja z dobrÄ… energiÄ…). people share their ideas and problems with this station and they highlight them with the local government. This channel support local custom and traditions that’s why a local community like this station. On UPC it is available on 115 frequency and on Vectra available on 192 (SD) frequency. Kuchnia+Live Stream Online.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here